- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance
- TwinTip shape for next generation freestyle performance
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- PTX Sidewall for unmatched performance and a buttery-smooth ride
- 360° Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Dura-Flex Core™ for a powerful and smooth, yet snappy ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for tighter handling and more powerful edge control
- Die-Cut Base for light weight, speed and performance
- Elliptical Sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
BOARD TECH SPECS
PTX SIDEWALL: These boards contrast the cap construction byintegrating damping qualities for a smoother, surfy ride. New thinner tip and tail reduce swing weight for spins and crazy tricks.
4X4 INSERT PATTERN: Expanded insert pack provides greater flexibility in stance options, allowing you to fine-tune binding position for your style.
WOOD CORES: Hand Selected, sustainably harvested Aspen Wood Cores are used in all of our boards from tip to tail for durability, pop and long lasting flex.
DURA-FLEX CORE™: Specially engineered tip-to-tail wood core. Lightweight, durable and long lasting. Designed for powerful, aggressive riders.
Our new RadRock™ rocker is featured in our entire board lineup. RadRock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. RadRock™ is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!