- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance
- Directional shape with a softer flex for all-mountain performance
- Narrow Waist to better fit women’s feet and make turning easier
- Full tip-to-tail Aspen core for durability and lasting flex
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Tru-Flex Core™ for a smooth and responsive ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade Extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
BOARD TECH SPECS
360° STRUCTURAL CAP: A full cap adds edge response and strength. Structural cap boards offer direct energy transfer, giving you a precise carve. Plus, the molded top profile fine-tunes the flex without added weight to slow you down.
360º EDGE PROTECTION: Our 360 degree one-piece steel edge wraps the perimeter of the board to give you the insurance you need to ride with confidence. It's CNC formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating, providing the strength and sharpness you need. Ensures that impact with trees, rocks, and debris won't damage your deck.
DIE-CUT BASES: A 1000-Grade Extruded Base is found on all entryto mid-level boards, and Sintruded™ Die-Cut Base is on all P-tex Sidewall boards.
4X4 INSERT PATTERN: Expanded insert pack provides greater flexibility in stance options, allowing you to fine-tune binding position for your style.
WOOD CORES: Hand Selected, sustainably harvested Aspen Wood Cores are used in all of our boards from tip to tail for durability, pop and long lasting flex.
TRU-FLEX CORE™: This layup kicks butt in the park, the pipe oracross the mountain - an all out performer, built to last.
GROM-FLEX CORE™: Kids deserve the goods too. Designed with a more forgiving flex - great to learn and progress on.
Our new RadRock™ rocker is featured in our entire board lineup. RadRock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. RadRock™ is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!