- All-Mountain shape and flex designed for kids
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge Protection - the strongest edge available
- Grom-Flex Core™ for a forgiving flex that’s great to learn on
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade extruded base goes fast and tunes faster
BOARD TECH SPECS
360° STRUCTURAL CAP: A full cap adds edge response and strength. Structural cap boards offer direct energy transfer, giving you a precise carve. Plus, the molded top profile fine-tunes the flex without added weight to slow you down.
360º EDGE PROTECTION: Our 360 degree one-piece steel edge wraps the perimeter of the board to give you the insurance you need to ride with confidence. It's CNC formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating, providing the strength and sharpness you need. Ensures that impact with trees, rocks, and debris won't damage your deck.
DIE-CUT BASES: A 1000-Grade Extruded Base is found on all entryto mid-level boards, and Sintruded™ Die-Cut Base is on all P-tex Sidewall boards.
WOOD CORES: Hand Selected, sustainably harvested Aspen Wood Cores are used in all of our boards from tip to tail for durability, pop and long lasting flex.
GROM-FLEX CORE™: Kids deserve the goods too. Designed with a more forgiving flex - great to learn and progress on.
Our new RadRock™ rocker is featured in our entire board lineup. RadRock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. RadRock™ is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!