What is 5150's Warranty Policy?
5150 warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase as validated by a copy of your original sales receipt. Make sure to retain your sales receipt, as your proof of purchase.To read the full warranty policy, click here.
What is Covered
- Structural cracks on the top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors due to a manufacturing defect.
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
- Stitching, zippers, & Velcro tabs that are not a result of normal wear and tear.
- Delaminating of boot sole due to a manufacturing defect.
What is Not Covered
- Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage, cracked steel edges, etc.
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, the mounting of non-5150 bindings or base dimples in the binding insert area as a result of improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the 5150 facility.
- Boot damage from resting board steel edge on boot.
- Normal wear and tear, i.e., boot laces.
What to Do if You Have a Warranty Issue
- Return the product to the authorized 5150 dealer where the product was originally purchased if possible.
- Bring a copy of your original Sales Receipt(REQUIRED!).
- Your Dealer will contact 5150 for a return authorization. It is the responsibility of the dealer to take care of this for you. Customer direct returns are not possible.
- Consumer is responsible for return shipping to 5150.
- 5150 will pay return shipping to customer.
- This information applies to the United States only. For international concerns please choose your country from the dropdown below and we'll pull up a form where you can send an email from.
If you have a user serviceable product under warranty and you would like to get a replacement part**, please see your dealer.If they do not have a parts available, they can order you one.
** Some colors are only available in very limited supplies and often sell out quickly. In the event we do not have an exact replacement part, we will send a functional replacement in any available color.